Hamdard University Bangladesh envisions fostering national development by establishing an excellent higher education institution responsive to society’s need, actively contributing to knowledge and being able to develop capable leaders to face the challenges of the Twenty-first Century.
Corresponding with the vision, the Mission of the University is to:
- Development of enlightened human beings with appropriate knowledge and skills capable of transcending them into professionally sound and enthusiastic entrepreneurs contributing their respective shares to national, regional and global development in human welfare.
- Creation and advancement of knowledge through teaching and research; and innovation in modern science and natural medicine and disseminate results for the welfare of the nation, in particular and the world, at large.
- Culmination of the cultural values and rich heritage of Sonargaon, Vikrampur and Bangladesh with other cultures to promote world harmony and peace.
Hamdard University Bangladesh makes real efforts to:
- Provide quality education to students in making them moral and enlightened human beings and prepare them for future employment and/ or entrepreneurs.
- Create educational opportunities for poor meritorious students from rural (under-represented) areas of Bangladesh.
- Employ and retain capable, competent and renowned faculty members devoted to teaching and research.
- Use traditional and modern instructional techniques to enhance and enrich students’ achievements and reach their career goals.
- Encourage faculty and students to create new knowledge conducting rigorous research in their respective knowledge domain.
- Acquire accreditation of internationally recognized bodies to upgrade the standard of the University.
- Contribute to the socio-economic development of the country